Instead of playing those games for fun, why not play them for a paycheck? Video game testers are a critical position in the game development industry. Video game creators and computer programmers spend years creating and designing games, and testers are the ones who make sure the game is ready for release. The Gaming industry is a business. It is now over a $50 billion dollar business.
The game companies wants to sell a product that it's consumers will like and recommend to others. If a game company sells games that they do not test, what do you suspect will happen? The untested games will have bugs in them and most customers will find those bugs and return those games due to all the glitches and this game company will not make any money. As a Video Game Tester You Will: - Get to Play Video Games
- Get Paid to Play Video Games
- Get Paid to Play Unreleased Games before anyone else
- Get Free copies of Video Games
- Get access to cheat codes, level secrets, and other "bugs" that only game testers know about.
- Get real-world experience working with company departments and learn about the development, marketing, manufacturing, customer service, and testing phases of each game.
One of the best things about being a game tester is that you don't need any special qualifications. Generally you will be working at home, although some companies have huge in-house testing departments. Many testers work on a part time basis, as a way to generate extra income. The better game player you are, the more money you will be able to earn.
If you want to become a beta game tester, You will need to work hard and may have fluctuating hours. But if you really love gaming then none of this will really bother you. For more information go to http://www.dualcow.com/2008/01/27/game-tester-needed/